Specialty Rx Source takes pride in finding our clients the right IT candidates at the right time. Our greatest asset is our people, who are committed to open and frequent communication with our clients and our resources. It is our ability to develop these personal relationships that has led to our rapid growth.
Our recruiting team has the technical knowledge to find the right resource for any IT position, but we know that it takes much more than a skill set to get the job done. We work to understand our client’s specific requirements, beyond just technical skills. Likewise, we maintain close relationships with our consultants, enabling us to find the right fit for both parties.
If it’s a few days or a few years, Specialty Rx Source is here to help you quickly find the right candidate for the job. In addition, our Account Managers and Recruiters maintain close contact with our consultants throughout the entire length of the contract, making sure that they have everything they need to get the job done for you. Questions about contract staffing?
Temporary to Hire
In today’s world, there is a lot to gain through a contract-to-hire resource solution. The contract period is one long interview for your full-time opening and the extended exposure to our consultant will help you determine whether he or she is the perfect fit. You work side-by-side with the candidate and make sure they bring the right skill sets and experience to your organization.
Sometimes our clients require a direct hire and we will partner with you to find the best fit for the position. We use our rigorous qualification process to identify the right person for your full-time position, just like we do for a temporary or temporary-to-hire position.
- Engage our clients to thoroughly understand all aspects of the organization
- Clearly define each need to determine the skills, responsibilities and personality required
- Proactively begin to identify candidates through direct-sourcing, referrals, networking and social media
- In-depth screening process includes telephone and/or in-person interviews, professional references, employment verification, soft skill assessment, criminal background checks, and 10 panel drug screening
- Coordinate and guide the interview process with key decision makers
- Finally – the offer