We recruit top talent for every position you need including, entry-level staff, mid-level staff to executive level managers. Companies are continually looking to reduce hiring costs while still attracting the best talent in the market. Specialty Rx Source has recognized this challenge and has created a Competitive Fee Recruiting Model for all direct-hire positions. With this Fee Model, we guarantee that our clients will receive the most competitive fee.
CONTRACT & TEMPORARY SOLUTIONS:
Whether you need someone for a few days or a long-term project, we have you covered. Our contract & temporary staffing solution allows your company the flexibility and security to focus on what’s important – running your business. Our talented specialists provide the expertise and proficiencies when you need it. All of our temporary employees are interviewed, referenced and soft skilled assessed so we can make the best possible placements.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTSOURCING:
This exclusivity solution is a form of business process outsourcing where our clients, typically those who are having problems sourcing candidates through their own internal HR departments and/or through other recruiting firms, will outsource or transfer all or part of their recruitment activities to an external service provider.
Specialty Rx Source acts as our client’s internal recruitment function for a portion or all of its jobs. We can manage the entire recruiting/hiring process from job profiling through the onboarding of the new hire, including staff, technology, and reporting. This solution has proven to improve a company’s time to hire, increase the quality of the candidate pool, provide verifiable metrics, reduce cost and improve compliance.
- Engage our clients to thoroughly understand all aspects of the organization
- Clearly define each need to determine the skills, responsibilities and personality required
- Proactively begin to identify candidates through direct-sourcing, referrals, networking and social media
- In-depth screening process includes telephone and/or in-person interviews, professional references, employment verification and soft skill assessment
- Coordinate and guide the interview process with key decision makers
- Finally – the offer